Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19 Coronavirus, Rydabus 2020 has been cancelled. We look forward to welcoming you to Rydabus 2021. Check back here for updates.
About the Programme
The programme is a glossy souvenier booklet produced especially for the event.
For 2020 we have a bumper programme containing 56 packed pages and includes many attraction discounts and bus timetables.
Purchase your programme online
The easiest way to purchase your programme is online. Most of the popular payment methods are accepted and the payment is handled securely by our trusted payment partner.
How soon will I receive my programme?
Programmes purchased online will be sent by 1st class post.
The Bus Museum
The Bus Museum in Park Road, Ryde will have programmes available to purchase from the end of March.
Finding the Museum
The Museum is located in The Bus Dept, Park Road, Ryde, PO33 2BE
Where to purchase your Rydabus 2020 Programme
- Ashey- Vintage Vacations, Ashey Road
- Propeller Inn, Sandown Road
- Ye Olde Village Inn, High Street
- East Cowes
- Cowes Classic Boat Museum, Columbine Road
- Red Funnel , Dover Road
- Ship and Castle, Castle Street.
- Freshwater- Freshwater Independent Lifeboat Shop, Gate Lane
- Havenstreet- Isle of Wight Steam Railway, Station Road
- Lake- Isle of Wight Tours, New Road
- Newport- Southern Vectis Travel Office, Bus Station
- Pondwell- Wishing Well/Mermaid Bar, Pondwell Hill
- Rookley - Post Office, Blackwater Hollow
- Bagel Wrap, 61A Union Street
- Bar 74, 74 Union Street
- Bellissima, 65 Union Street
- Cafe on the Hill, 71 Union Street
- Captains Table, Esplanade
- Harbour House restaurant, Esplanade
- Historic Ryde Society, Royal Victoria Arcade, Union Street
- Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum, Park Road
- Mad Haberdasher. 14 Union Street
- Michelangelo’s, 30 St. Thomas St
- Monkton Arts, 11 East Street
- No 66, 66 Union Street
- Solent Inn, Monkton Street
- Southern Vectis Travel Office, Bus Station
- Splash, 57 Union Street
- Sugar and Spice, 60 Union Street
- Waterside Pool, Esplanade
- Wight Karting, Westridge, Brading Road
- Sandown Airport, Scotchells Brook
- Dinosaur Isle, Culver Parade
- Wildheart Trust, Isle of Wight Zoo, Yaverland
- Bluestar Travel Office, Bargate Street
- Red Funnel, Town Quay
- Wroxall- Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, St. John’s Road
Rydabus 2020 Route Map